There are really only two things I’ve done over the last 6 years that have made me win:
1. I navigated social media.
2. I learned how to build influence and connect with influencers.
I’ve written a lot about both topics, but tonight and tomorrow night I will have a chance to tell you how I did both in a free event at Belmont.
You will learn things like:
1. The most important $12 dollars you can spend.
2. Why influencers often don’t like doing you favors.
3. How to turn a direct message into 75,000 unique readers.
4. The question employers are going to ask you in five years and what you can do now to get ready.
5. Why I live tweet the Grammy’s and why you should too.
And a million other things. Bring a notebook, it’s going to be highly tactical and full of actionable ideas.
Tonight (Monday the 17th) at 6:00 I will cover social media with the goal of helping you use it in a way that gets you a job, grows your dream and makes you all around pretty awesome.
Tomorrow I will cover influence and what it means to you.
The event is on the 4th floor of the Inman building and has a very, very limited amount of seats available. There are only about 120 so get there early! This won’t be recorded and the content will be too long to put into a blog post so this is a one shot kind of deal.
Best of all, it’s FREE.